The fine thread-like strands growing from the skin of humans, mammals, and some other animals. From under the skin a follicle is a rounded root of the hair that grows out of it and over the skin to various lengths. The hair have three phases of lifecycle. In the last phase the hair completes it cycle and falls out replaced by new hair. The structural of hair is made largely of protein.
WHAT IS HAIR?
- Hair grows on human skin except palmes and soles
- Hair Follicles - New Hair Cells - Keratin Protein - Hair
- Old Hair Cells - Pushed Out Through Skin - Hair Loss
- Average Hair Loss - 100-150 Hai Strands Per Day
- Alarming Hair Loss => 150 Hair Strands Per Day