Calcium Citrate Malate Vitamin D3 Magnesium Supplement Tablets For Bones

Rs. 795.00
Vendor: Care

Available

URZANO Calzim Ciss is a Calcium Formula that helps you maintain healthy bones. Calcium is one of the most essential minerals in the human body, with about 99 percent of it...
  • URZANO Calzim Ciss is a Calcium Formula that helps you maintain healthy bones. Calcium is one of the most essential minerals in the human body, with about 99 percent of it being found in our bones and teeth, mostly in the form of calcium deposits. The remaining 1 percent is stored throughout our bodily tissue.
  • Our Capsules contains one of the most effective bio-available forms of calcium that is Calcium Citrate Malate which composed of mineral and two organic fruit acid(Citric Acid from citric fruits and malic acid from apples) both of which help to increase the absorption.
  • Calcium’s benefits go far beyond helping with having a strong skeletal structure. It is also needed to regulate heart rhythms, aid in muscle function and regulate blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and is involved in numerous nerve signaling functions and much more.
No Reviews Available

Top

params.svg
Panel Tool
Float header
Float topbar
Default Boxed Large